Reviews?

shreddin_the_midwest

Piste Cruiser
shreddin_the_midwest Avatar
RankRank
Total Posts: 24 Joined 2011-04-20

Posted: 21 August 2011 05:02 PM

Hey Guys!
Just was wondering if the reviews for 2012 boards will stet appearing soon?
Seems like I read somewhere that they start appearing in late August!

I’m super stoked for this season, keep up all your fantastic work on this forum and website!

Stevan

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 22 August 2011 11:41 AM

Yeah we were originally hoping to get all of the videos live by the end of August, but with Dan and I working full time we’re finding it hard to get everything together in time, a more realistic date is going to be the middle of September. We’re also working on a new logo design and website design both things that are sapping time from our main work on the site and both of which are delaying the output of reviews. So fingers crossed by the end of September the majority of reviews should be live on new slicker looking site.

Thanks for the compliments, much appreciated.

Rich

shreddin_the_midwest

Piste Cruiser
shreddin_the_midwest Avatar
RankRank
Total Posts: 24 Joined 2011-04-20

Posted: 12 September 2011 05:22 AM

Looking forward to those reviews!  Very excited!

alika

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 9 Joined 2011-01-24

Posted: 30 September 2011 08:21 AM

I am very curious and excited about 2012 reviews. Hope it will go live soon!

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar

Posted: 30 September 2011 10:08 AM

Oh wow, completely missed this post.

Yeah sorry about the delay guys, we’ve had a lot to do this season. Particularly as we’re having the site redesigned.

I’ve just sent 400-ish boards ready for uploading to Dan our computer genius and co-owner/founder of snowboard review and hopefully they should be uploaded in the next week.

If you really can’t wait, I’ve posted almost 20 video reviews on our Youtube channel snowboardreviewTV so check them out there.

Again sorry for the delay we’re working hard to get them live.

Rich

snowrooster

Piste Cruiser
RankRank
Total Posts: 18 Joined 2011-05-16

Posted: 06 October 2011 03:26 PM

Hi Rich,

Is that your new logo on this webpage?
http://www.relentlessenergy.com/features/best-snowboarding-websites-blogs-top-8.html

You’ve gone retro? It is abig improvement but I am not sure about the colours!

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar

Posted: 06 October 2011 03:35 PM

It is indeed. Yeah.. we’re having the site redesigned and kind of wanted to keep it under wraps but I’ve already started using it on our youtube channel (snowboardreviewTV). Yeah we went all 1950s tractor on the logo… Snowboard-Review.com meets John Dere. Well the colours are changable but we wanted to keep the colourways retro like the logo and agricultural. For now we’re going to stick with the green and tan but who knows what colour combo we’ll use next season. Good find though, I litterally got confirmation today from Relentless that the article had gone live.

We should have stickers ready about the time lifts open…. in Europe that is. Lifts open in October in the US.

Search the Forum: