Salomon faction or 32 lasher

Mjblount

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 4 Joined 2011-08-14

Posted: 17 August 2011 06:28 PM

Hi I was looking at these 2 boots on eBay being sold used. They are both 2010 I believe and I can get both for around 50. I am an all mountain boarder. And if there is any other nice boots you think I should look at please say so. Once I get my boots I will then get bindings that will fit the boots nicely.

Thanks,
Jared

Steve Medeiros

Video Section Hero
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 408 Joined 2010-01-08

Posted: 22 August 2011 10:12 AM

Errr, I wouldn’t ever recommend buying boots online.  There are so many factors with boots that you really need to try before you buy.

Between companies sizes can vary greatly…  a Ride boot size 9 will feel totally different from a Nike boot size 9.

This is the best time to buy gear before the weather starts to get really cool for those of us in the northern hemisphere…  scope out who is having the best sales and then plan a solid afternoon of trying on lots of different boots and seeing which ones fit the bill.

Search the Forum: