K2 Raygun vs. Endeavor Guerilla

mazi

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2011-07-26

Posted: 26 July 2011 01:28 PM

Hi,

I am going to buy my first board, I started boarding last season so I am looking for all-mountain board, which let me rise my skills. I surfed a little through Internet and I chose two boards K2 Raygun 153 and Endeavor Guerilla 154 (I’m 177 cm at 70 kg). Which of those to boards would you recommend? Which one have better pop, because I’d like to start jump? And which one would be better to start buttering?

Thanks for help.

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 26 July 2011 08:53 PM

The reverse camber in the K2 Raygun will make it better for buttering and easier to ride in powder. The camber of the Guerilla and its carbon stringers will make it livelier and better for carving up pisted terrain. I’m a big fan of the Guerilla, the lively flex, moderate camber and aggresive sidecut make it loads of fun for blasting around resort runs and hitting the pipe and jumps.

Search the Forum: