Help with new board!

AntiHero

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 2 Joined 2011-02-17

Posted: 17 February 2011 10:31 PM

This season so far I have ridden Burton Hero 152 and a 153 T Rice Lib tech.  I really like the Hero in the park and the T Rice for free riding.

I ride 70% park (45%jib, 25% jump), 30% all mountain terrain.


I’m looking for something soft to press, Twin, reverse camber, and some able to hit some hits.


I didn’t know if the Signal rocker, K2 WWW, YES Typo, Rome Agent Rocker or any other ideas.

Also I think I’m going to stray away from Burton also.


Let me know what you guys think.


Thanks…...

Tom Ewbank

Administrator
Tom Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 115 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 18 February 2011 05:53 AM

Hey Antihero,

Out of the boards I’ve ridden here are a few boards that should fit your riding needs nicely:

Stepchild Joe Sexton
K2 Believer (WWW is a bit of a noodle)
Never Summer Evo
Lib Tech Skate Banana

Have a look at the reviews and see what you think and feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions.

Tom

Search the Forum: