help picking out a size

ktotvoipapi

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 10 Joined 2010-12-29

Posted: 11 February 2011 05:42 AM

so i decided to go with the NS Revolver, now which size is better for my height and weight which is 5"11 around 160lb the 156 or the 159 thanks,

Steve Medeiros

Video Section Hero
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 408 Joined 2010-01-08

Posted: 11 February 2011 08:17 AM

Considering that is a park board probably the 156 for a more nimble ride.

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 11 February 2011 09:22 AM

I’m about youe weight and I rode the 158 Evo, it was a bit too firm. I too would vote for the 156 Revolver.

ktotvoipapi

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 10 Joined 2010-12-29

Posted: 11 February 2011 05:34 PM

you guys thinks it will be good for pow? in the 156? thanks.

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 15 February 2011 10:29 AM

Yeah I’m sure it’ll work fine in powder. If powder is your poison then maybe you should be looking at the Legacy (SL wide) a bit more directional and you can probably ride it in a size up.

Search the Forum: