Posted: 09 February 2011 08:03 AM
I’m looking for a board that can handle jumps, park, speed, carving pretty much everything. I’ve been researching tons of boards but today I found the 2011 Never Summer Infinity and it seems to be what I’m looking for. Just wondering what size would be best for me I’m 5’5 and 120 lbs. Any other suggestions for boards? And also what bindings would you recommend? I’m an intermediate rider looking for a good quality board. Thanks :)
Posted: 09 February 2011 11:35 PM
Hi leelee, you should check the NeverSummer website for their weightranges on their boards, you will find these infos under Specifications or similar.
Regarding bindings, please check out our binding buying guide here on our front-page to learn some more about bindings in general and get some specific advice.
An other great deck for females would be the Rossi Diva MagTek, you might want to have a look at that one as well!
hope this helped, cheers Tobi