Posted: 09 February 2011 03:29 AM
Hey guys & girls. How would you compare the Indoor Survival FK to the Salomon Drift Rocker? I just purchased the DR this season (obviously as this is the first season for the rocker version) however have found a great deal on the ISFK (cheaper than what I got the DR for) and can still return the Drift Rocker for a full refund. I ride mostly park kickers, small-ish to medium booters, with the occasional rail and box from time-to-time. I stay almost exclusively on the east cost so those backcountry runs are few and far between. Might ride some groomers at moderate speed but more as just a warm-up for the park. Really I’m looking for which would be the better board for my riding style and which one is of better quality. I really like the flat base with rocker tips both boards offer.
Thanks in advance for the input!
Posted: 09 February 2011 09:17 AM
Yeah, those two boards seem to be quite similar. If the offer is really that great you might wanna take the chance, just be 100% sure you want to make the deal because you decided to go with the Drift and you don’t want to hate yourself for giving it away again after you snapped that deal.
Cheers Tobi
Posted: 10 February 2011 10:53 PM
Thanks zoryfl. I think I’m going to make the swap. The same source also has a 2011 Stairmaster Extreme for $200. I just might get both!