Intermediate Women’s Board

blackrockcara

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2011-02-08

Posted: 08 February 2011 07:09 AM

I’m looking for a replacement for my hand-me-down training board.  My style is beginner-intermediate, freeride. I’m 5’5”, 128 lbs.  I want something versatile, but in particular a board that’s quick and stable on the edges.  I am just testing the waters in the park, so my new board doesn’t need to support hardcore park play.  I live in California and generally hit the mountain on days that are 40 degrees F or higher so slush is a real problem.  My upper price limit is $350.  Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 10 February 2011 09:50 AM

If you go into the “Board Selecta” choose the following criteria:

Riding Terrain - Freeride & Park
Board Shape - Directional Twin
Female Specific - Yes
Cost - Medium

This will give you a long list of boards to check out that will work for progressing your freeriding and park riding. There will be about 10 boards in the list all of them are suitable. The Nitro Fate seems to be a bit of a site favourite.

Search the Forum: