Skate Banana vs. Ride dh2.4

Tig1234

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2011-02-08

Posted: 08 February 2011 04:18 AM

Im looking to buy my first park board soon and I need some advice. I have done alot of research and I have come down to the skate banana abd the ride dh2.4 I have heard great things about both. Im looking for a all park, pipe, and jib board. My only concern with the skate banana is that its not pipe worthy. What would you recommend? Or maybe there is another board that I should check out? Also I have some old flow bindings, would it be okay to slap those on my new park board? And also What size board would I need for The Ride dh2.4, im 6"1 165lbs and wear a 13 boot

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 10 February 2011 10:02 AM

Yeah the Skate Banana isn’t ideal for the pipe but Mattheu Crepel rides a Park Pickle in the pipe and seems to do pretty well… so it’s not impossible. The DH2.4 is probably a more logical board to take for riding everything. WIth your weight and boot size you probably want to look at the 156W. Alternative boards to check out would be the Never Summer Revolver, Nitro Rook and Salomon Grip.

Rich

Search the Forum: