Need Help….

Hayden Lindholm

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2011-02-07

Posted: 07 February 2011 05:29 PM


I’ve been snowboarding for about 6 years now, and I like to ride just about everything. The past 3 season I have been on a k2 Darkstar 163w, and I am 5’8” 190lbs and 10 us. I looking a getting something shorter and was thinking maybe the Compatriot Movement and I was just wondering since I cant seem to get a good hold on a review what ya’ll thought.

zoryfl

Moderator
zoryfl Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 546 Joined 2009-08-22

Posted: 07 February 2011 07:58 PM

Hi Hayden,
Unfortunately we didn’t test the Movement yet so I can’t really tell you more than the review page already says.

I think you will notice that the Movement is not as playful as the parkstar, meaning it will be stiffer and more stable at high speeds.
Did you check out the K2 Darkstar yet?
You could also have a look at the NS Evo or next year’s NS Proto, looking incredibly sick!

Cheers Tobi

Search the Forum: