GNU CCS 153 or 156

Beefyshred

Snowboard Virgin
Beefyshred Avatar
Rank
Total Posts: 2 Joined 2011-01-26

Posted: 26 January 2011 06:50 PM

First post so here goes :-)

I’m a low intermediate and looking to buy a CCS that is on sale.

I’m 5’5”, 180 lbs (call me beefy!!).

So 153 or 156? i’m more or a cruiser than speed merchant so I’m thinking 153 due to the MTX.

Any input really appreciated!

Cheers, beefy.

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 28 January 2011 10:38 AM

Oh this is a difficult one. I think because of your beefyness you might have to go with the 156, but I can understand why you would rather go with the 153. To be honest depending on your foot size, I’d probably look at the 153 Danny Kass, I think you’ll find the C2 works better in shorter lengths for heavier riders.

Beefyshred

Snowboard Virgin
Beefyshred Avatar
Rank
Total Posts: 2 Joined 2011-01-26

Posted: 28 January 2011 11:11 AM

153 it is, I was leaning towards it and now definately made up my mind.

Cheers

Search the Forum: