Posted: 09 January 2011 05:23 AM
hey everyone im riding a PBJ 153 right now im pretty happy with it but i want another board that will be a little longer and stiffer for stability for carving around outside the park. But i still want to be able to use it in the park and butter occasionally. i weight about 156 lbs and im 5’8’‘. iv been debating between the BDR 156 MLF 156 or the XFB 155. im kinda leaning toward the XFB 155 let me know what you guys think. im getting a headace trying to pick so if someone can give me some pointers that would be sweeeeeeeeet thanks!
Posted: 12 January 2011 05:54 AM
Hey,
So Ive been really impressed with DC boards in general in the recent years. Everyone I know who has one loves it and swears by it, and most of all you get a lot for your money. The XFB is a great board in the you paying under 400 for a board that will ride like it costs closer to 500. The XFB has been solid since it came out but I havn’t heard anything about this years new one (meaning im not even sure if they came out with a new one this year) so I’m basing this on the 2010 model. The MLF is also a great board but I think the XFB will suit you better for all mountain terrain. I believe the MLF is more park oriented. I have to be honest, I havn’t heard much good or bad about the BDR so I wont comment. One other DC worth looking at is the Lauri Pro Tone. I’ve never rode it but reviews I’ve read rave about it and I’ve only heard great things from it.
Hope this is helpful.
Also, I think the PBJ Biittner is sick but you already have a PBJ so if you’re happy than no reason to upgrade to the same board.