Nitro Prolight 2009 or Stepchild Corporate 2010?

2 of 2
     < 1 2

koljjjan

Piste Cruiser
RankRank
Total Posts: 13 Joined 2009-12-18

Posted: 26 October 2010 04:00 AM

Hi guys,
The saga continues! I am back for new piece of advice!
You have tested tons of new boards, so what do you suggest for my requirements? My budget is 400-800$
I prefer stiff boards, mostly for carving and freeriding and also capable for freestyle (I am beginner in freestyle, so this is not major aim).
I have here in shops all product line of k2, nitro, bataleon, rossignol, ride, also some of atomic, ftwo, flow
Last year you have advised RS one, what do you think about 2011 model with amptek?

koljjjan

Piste Cruiser
RankRank
Total Posts: 13 Joined 2009-12-18

Posted: 30 October 2010 07:50 AM

anybody can help?

zoryfl

Moderator
zoryfl Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 546 Joined 2009-08-22

Posted: 30 October 2010 09:57 AM

hey koljjjan, sorry that nobody answered to your post, yet. It’s just that everyone of us is pretty busy these days, so please beare with us!

The RossiOne ‘11 got even better with AmpTek on it! It made the deck a bit softer and more managable at low speeds. It’s not a ‘point and shoot’ monster anymore but a really great allmountain deck for intermediate up to expert riders.
I’m actually just not sure how magnetraction behaves on rails.. but I don’t think the One was made with rails in mind, anyway!

Let me know how important rails are to your riding, I will try to find some other deck for you then; no need to worry about kicker riding, though- I’m sure the One handles them with ease.

Cheers, Tobi

P.S.: Maybe you can find a ‘10 Atomic Alibi in one of your stores, check out the review here on the site, you might like it as well!

koljjjan

Piste Cruiser
RankRank
Total Posts: 13 Joined 2009-12-18

Posted: 02 November 2010 04:37 AM

Hi Tobi, thanks for reply
i am not going for rails, only carving, freeride and out-of-park freestyle
do you think rossi one 11 will be stiff enough for freeride and carving, for high speed?

Tom Ewbank

Administrator
Tom Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 115 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 04 November 2010 05:40 PM

Hey Koljjjan,

It’ll be perfect for everything you just mentioned.

Tom

koljjjan

Piste Cruiser
RankRank
Total Posts: 13 Joined 2009-12-18

Posted: 02 December 2010 05:12 PM

hey guys,
i have just bought rossi one magtek 163 and now wondering if it is too long for my stats
I am 180cm, 80kg
other choice was 159
please answer promtly because i still have opportunity to change it by tomorrow
thanks!

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 02 December 2010 06:01 PM

If you can get a 159, I think it would be a better fit for all mountain riding. Particulary if you want to go in the halfpipe or the park at all.

Rich

2 of 2
     < 1 2

Search the Forum: