Rossi One Magtek vs K2 Turbo Dream

AZGnarShredder

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2011-01-05

Posted: 05 January 2011 06:26 PM

I’m 185 lbs, only started riding last season - but went every sunday for like 15 weeks(plus some 2 day weekends)... ended my season at Mt Hood w/ cracked rib!

I would put myself in Int to Adv - mostly All-mountain, doing some scattered jumps(180’s, board grabs)...

I know those 2 boards are pretty similar, anyone ride both and have any opinions?

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 07 January 2011 09:52 AM

They’re not too dissimilar. I think the One has a slightly firmer flex than the Turbo Dream and it also has magnetraction edges. With your experience you would probably find the Turbo Dream more manageable. The rockered nose and tail and flat profile between the bindings is super easy to work into carves and fun to do spins off the side of the piste. If you’re interested in turning up the speed dial to 11 then the One is where it’s at.

Search the Forum: