Posted: 09 December 2010 01:14 PM
Pretty similar boards from what i hear but wondered if anyone has any reccommendations for one over the other.
I need something that is going to handle everything nicely. I like to ride everything I can get, from rubbish snow in Scotland, to powder mornings in the alps and a few hours here and there in parks too.
I’m 83kg/ or 180pounds roughly, 6foot, and size 11 feet. Was looking at the 159 in both. I know its shortish, but I tend to muck around on pistes if I am ever just on them for the day.
I’m a terrible decision maker and any advice on one over the other would be sweet, or even other suggestions are welcome too.
Posted: 10 December 2010 09:52 AM
I can see why you are torn. Your head is going one way and your heart is going the other.
You’re thinking, the hybrid camber of the Pulse makes more sence for riding powder and other variable conditions, but your heart is telling you that the Endeavor Live is looking sooo good this season and it’s one of the coolest brands out there.
I guess to answer your question, Endeavor is owned by Max Jenke a Vancouver resident who tests his boards with his mates up in Whistler where it snowed 11m I think in November last year. I know it’s camber, but it’ll probably deal with powder just fine.
In my experience Endeavor are light and lively and definitely the best looking boards on the hill.
Rich