The Bataleon Airobic?

buckhillrider

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 5 Joined 2010-11-21

Posted: 21 November 2010 03:28 AM

SO. My board (and bindings obviously) were very recently stolen. Today was pretty much the first day of the season so I definitely gotta get a new board as soon as possible. My old board was the Forum Youngblood. I read reviews saying that it was flexy, but this wasn’t the case at all. Very stiff. Nonetheless it was a great board, because I also enjoy jumps and not just rails. However I was always jealous of my friends pressing the hell out of all the rails so I really want to try a flexy board. My search for a fantastic, and also somewhat soft board led me to the Bataleon Airobic. The reviews leave me with no doubt that this is a great board for jibbing, but like I said, I enjoy jumps too. I’m not looking for a board that needs to handle huge superkickers, just a 40 footer at max. So. Do you think the Aerobic could handle that as well? And any Aerobic riders, is it really that amazing for jibbing? Finally, for any Bataleon rider, is the triple base technology as great as everyone says it is? Thanks guys!!! I would appreciate the help.

buckhillrider

Snowboard Virgin
Rank

Posted: 21 November 2010 04:20 AM

Also, I’m afraid there is no “wide” version of this board and i have a size 13 boot!!! Is it still rideable whatsoever??

zoryfl

zoryfl Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 546 Joined 2009-08-22

Posted: 21 November 2010 12:42 PM

Hey buck,
sucks your equip got stolen, I just don’t understand how ppl can do such thing..

With size 13 boots you will definitely need a wide board. You will experience hell-ish toe and heel drags when even slightly carving..
You should check out the NeverSummer Revolver which is the wider version of the NS Evo which has actually won our king of jib competition! There’s also a video review about the different jib-decks in our video section, check that one out!

Also, the K2 Parkstar and K2 Fastplant are definitely boards you should have look at, both really great rides in the park and both also available in wide versions!

Cheers, Tobi

buckhillrider

Snowboard Virgin
Rank

Posted: 21 November 2010 06:14 PM

Thanks Tobi, when I realized that the airobic did not come in a wide, I looked for other boards and did come across the Revolver. It looks awesome, and I think I will actually go with this one! However, I still want to know a little bit about it, if you know anything. For instance, how flexy is it? If it is flexy, will it still be good for jumps? thanks!!

Nixie

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 2 Joined 2010-11-21

Posted: 21 November 2010 11:30 PM

You should definitely get the Snow Boogie 130CM Snowboard. It’s kind of cheap, and it comes with bindings on it. It doesn’t break the bank, but it has great features. It’s very soft, and you will be able to 1-Up your friends when it comes to pressing. Check the board out.

zoryfl

zoryfl Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 546 Joined 2009-08-22

Posted: 21 November 2010 11:38 PM

Nixie, you can’t be serious about that board. Please refrain from posting such kind of information. Thank you.

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 22 November 2010 10:48 AM

Snow Boogie 130cm… need I say anything else.

Nixie

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 2 Joined 2010-11-21

Posted: 23 November 2010 04:55 AM

I was just kidding I’m his brother.

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 23 November 2010 09:23 AM

We get quite a lot of spammers pimping their wares on here!

The Snow Boogie 130cm sounds like the kind of product someone would try and plaster all over the forums. That and hair straighteners.

Search the Forum: