Ultimate park board

White_Mist

Piste Cruiser
White_Mist Avatar
RankRank
Total Posts: 23 Joined 2010-02-20

Posted: 04 November 2010 01:49 AM

Hi,

I’m 100 kg, 2m tall, have UK size 12 feet and have been riding for 15 years. My level is advanced in most areas other than the park. This is what I want to focus on this year. If money is no object, what would be the ultimate park board and binding combo?

I’m looking for something that is also not totally useless on the mountain…

Please help

zoryfl

Moderator
zoryfl Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 546 Joined 2009-08-22

Posted: 04 November 2010 06:10 PM

Hey there,
you should most definitely have a look at the NeverSummer Revolver which is the wide version of the Evo which has won our King of Jib contest.
Incredibly versatile deck, also capable of handling the whole mountain- exactly what you are looking for!

White_Mist

Piste Cruiser
White_Mist Avatar
RankRank
Total Posts: 23 Joined 2010-02-20

Posted: 06 November 2010 12:06 PM

Ok that sounds like some good advice. For someone my size, what length board would you say is suitable?

Also, what would you say about the K2 Parkstar or Slayblade for what i am looking for? I have checked these boards out and they sound awesome.

Thatnks for your help.

zoryfl

Moderator
zoryfl Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 546 Joined 2009-08-22

Posted: 07 November 2010 03:51 PM

The K2 Parkstar is an insane park ride as well! I’d say the Slayblade is more on the allmountain side, the Parkstar and Evo are definitely better for parkriding.
I think the Evo would be in between the Parkstar and the Slayblade, so for mostly park, I’d say go with the Parkstar or Evo, if you are going to ride mainly piste, you will have a lot fun with the Zero-cambered Slayblade.

With your size, I’d probably always opt for the longest versions of the decks we are talking about..

Cheers, Tobi

Search the Forum: