K2 Darkstar

TomW

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2010-11-02

Posted: 02 November 2010 04:56 PM

Hi
I demo Darkstar recently and liked it. It felt very smooth and easy to turn.
I am 174cm, 67kg and thinking of buying 155 size.

It gonna be mainly for mellow piste riding, with some occasional - easy, short off-piste + a few tricks.

Do you think it is a good choice?

I want sth freestyle orientated as I assume it will be easier to handle.

I also tried Believer 157, it was more aggressive and carved well but felt much stiffer.

THX

Tom Ewbank

Administrator
Tom Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 115 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 04 November 2010 05:16 PM

Hey Tom W,

Well if you tried the Darkstar and you liked it then that’s as good a reason as any for buying it. We’ve always thought it was a great board but If you want a board with better float in powder that is easier to jib and learn tricks on then you could always look at the K2 Parkstar.

I’d say that 155cm is fine.

Tom

Search the Forum: