Posted: 31 October 2010 05:33 PM
Hey
I have been snowboarding for the past 6 years or so and every year ive always rented boards. So i figured it was time i bought one and save some cash :P
I am probably gonna spend most of my time on the hill, im capable of carving and hoping to start trying the terrain park this year.
Im 5’9, 175cms, around 160 pounds and shoe size is 10.5.
I have looked around a lot and here is a few boards i think would fit me, just want some input and other suggestions if possible.
k2 Believer - http://k2snowboarding.com/snowboards/believer - I would be getting the 2010 version in order to save some cash
5150 Dealer - http://5150snowboarding.com/product/dealer
Thanks
Rioch
Posted: 01 November 2010 10:05 AM
I will thumbs up the K2 Believer out of those two boards. 5150 is more entry level gear, the Believer will give you something to chew on for a bit longer then anything in the 5150 line up in my honest opinion.
Posted: 01 November 2010 10:21 AM
But don’t you forget to check the waist width of the Believer. 10.5 boots are not always fitting on a regular board; you might need a mid-wide deck!
Posted: 02 November 2010 06:57 AM
Hey
Yup, i talked to someone at the local store and they said that i should be just ok with the shoes and binding depending which ones i get.
They unfortunately dont carry the believer, however they do have the
k2 Anagram—- > http://k2snowboarding.com/snowboards/anagram
k2 Fuse—-> Cant find it on the site :S
Im not sure what exactly to look for, i might just go for the Anagram, it seems like it would fit for now.
-Rioch