Posted: 20 October 2010 05:32 AM
Hi all,
I was recently given a k2 parkstar for my birthday however, having read a whole bunch of reviews, it seems like its a park board that will be average on days where i feel like hitting the groomed runs.
I had my eye set on the Ride Machete, and am now torn as to whether to sell the parkstar and get a machete, or stay with the parkstar.
I spend more days messing on the side of the mountain rather than in the park( call it 30% of my time in the park), and am now worried that the parkstar isnt really suitable for that.
Should i get the Machete, or stick with the parkstar.
Thanks
Posted: 21 October 2010 10:27 AM
I have taken the Parkstar on black diamond runs and it held up awesome. Honestly the boards rip the shit out of piste stuff… if you were going to get into serious pow then you’d probably want to look outside those board choices. It’s very playful due to it’s jib rocker profile yet it’s not a complete noodle so it holds speed well.
Posted: 21 October 2010 11:46 AM
Cheers Steve, much appreciated.
Was a little worried based on some reviews, but that makes me feel a whole lot better.