Good Camber Snowboard

skip11

Shop Rider
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 110 Joined 2010-07-22

Posted: 16 October 2010 12:30 AM

I’ve made a thread before regarding all mountain snowboards. I’m just wondering what are some good all mountain cambered snowboards (other than Burton)? It seems that companies are eliminating camber from their lineups. On top of my head I can only think of 4. Ride Society, Rome Agent, Rome Mod, Capita quiver killer.

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 17 October 2010 02:04 PM

No way, there are loads of quality cambered boards out there.

Amplid Hidef, Paradigma, UNW8 etc etc
Endeavor Guerilla, Next, Live etc etc
Nitro Blacklight, pantera
Arbor Abacus & A-Frame
Nidecker Platinum
Salomon Burner, Special and Sick Stick.

Man I could go on for ever, there are so many cambered snowboards that rip. You still can’t beat the feel of camber in long arching carves or wen you’re slashing windlips. Pretty damn good in the pipe too.

skip11

Shop Rider
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 110 Joined 2010-07-22

Posted: 17 October 2010 08:20 PM

It seems that I’m only thinking the “big” companies haha (K2, Lib, Ride, Gnu, Never Summer which, except for Ride, has no regular camber boards in their lineup). After thinking about it again I would probably go back to camber or hybrid camber for my next all mountain board. Top 3 right now are Bataleon Jam, Lib Tech T.Rice, and Endeavor BOD. Looking for a slightly stiffer board for good carves and edge hold since I already have a Ride Machete.

Search the Forum: