Burton Fish for freestyle? hell yeah

skip11

Shop Rider
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 110 Joined 2010-07-22

Posted: 14 August 2010 05:49 PM

Who says the Fish is only for pow? Here’s a video of stephan maurer using the fish for slopestyle and half pipe.

http://www.whiteout.tv/episodes/m/thefish/p/2/

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 15 August 2010 12:10 PM

OMG!

Stefan Maurer is insane. I took my twilight in the park on the Kitzstienhorn in March but trust me, I wasn’t dropping any frontside board slides, double backflips or 1080s. The man has gt some skills!

Kind of smashes the idea that boards like that aren’t versatile.

zoryfl

Moderator
zoryfl Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 546 Joined 2009-08-22

Posted: 16 August 2010 08:52 AM

Hehe, I was really laughing hard, imagening all the other riders looking at him like he’s totally crazy or what. Then he finishes his run and actually makes it into the finale.. “In everyone’s face!”

Search the Forum: