Torstein Horgmo has gone bananas

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 07 June 2010 07:55 PM

Snowboard-Review isn’t really a snowboarding news site, but I couldn’t keep this to myself. It appears the ridiculously stylish Torstein Horgmo Robot has had a short Circuit and gone absolutely crazy. So Torstein Horgmo Snowboarding Robot mk1 or Torstein for short has just thrown down a tripple cork… what’s next? I remember when Jimmy Rippy’s double backflips were cool… actually what am I saying, Jim Rippy’s double backs were never cool. Check out the video

Torstein Horgmo tripple cork video

zoryfl

Moderator
zoryfl Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 546 Joined 2009-08-22

Posted: 09 June 2010 07:50 AM

I’ve been wondering already, when this tripple cork will happen. Didn’t really expect it to be this late seasos, though.. so.. yeah.. damn, this means I was too slow again! :>

Steve Medeiros

Video Section Hero
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 408 Joined 2010-01-08

Posted: 18 June 2010 03:49 AM

I remember when the McTwist was busted out in the pipe for the first time.  I have to admit I was in awe of the local talent here in Alberta, kids were throwing down a lot of stuff I couldn’t even name.

All this stuff lately though is really nuts, I remember when Terje was the main man throwing down massive airs and having all the spreads in TWSnow…  I saw his part in “That’s It, That’s All” and it was so tame compared to T.Rice and company.

Search the Forum: