snowboardaddiction.com?

Steve Medeiros

Video Section Hero
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 408 Joined 2010-01-08

Posted: 22 April 2010 08:49 AM

Anyone bought his vids?  The YouTube teasers are pretty sweet and I’ve incorporated his straight line to the jump tip without checking speed and it’s helped out a lot.  Plus it’s only $50 for the whole system downloaded…  so close to getting it.

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 22 April 2010 11:18 PM

Hi Reloaded, good to see you back on the forums!

Can’t big up this guy enough, the Snowaddiction vids are the bomb. Tom wanted to improve his backside spins at the start of the season, so he watched the snow addiction vids and now he’s throwing backside 5s and 7s off black kickers. I watche the video before my trip to austria this winter and the video helped me no end with bs spins. Talks about approach which is so vital to throwing cleans spins. I have no problem with recommending snowboardaddiction, that dude kills it!

Rich

Steve Medeiros

Video Section Hero

Posted: 27 April 2010 11:07 PM

SOLD!  A little too late for this season but will get me pumped for next!  Thanks for the welcome back, I’m never that far… :)

Steve Medeiros

Video Section Hero

Posted: 23 June 2010 10:47 PM

So I finally caved in and bought it.  If you sign up and wait a while they might throw you a 20% discount via email.

Honestly there is a TON of solid info.  Even in the board setup Nev talked about aligning your heel backs to your heel edge, makes total sense and will definitely help next season and I never thought to do it.

They also have a whole buttering series which they haven’t advertised yet on their site…  I wish I could charge the mountains today to try it out, the best $43 I’ve spent outside of passes and gear for riding by far.

MagnePange

Shop Rider
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 108 Joined 2010-11-30

Posted: 14 January 2011 08:38 AM

YES!

Thank you Steve!

This looks realy great. I will for sure buy this! The free lesson was right on spot for me. And for sure there has to be a lot more to come from their sessions.

Snowboard Addiction

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2012-12-21

Posted: 22 January 2013 02:54 AM

Hey Guys,

So rad to hear you are loving the vids, thanks for the recommendations! We work very hard at making these vids so you guys can improve your boarding! Check out our latest vid with the new balance bars let us know what you think!

Balance Bar Tutorial

SAddiction

Search the Forum: