Snowboard wax - What should we buy?

JonnyBB

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 9 Joined 2012-12-28

Posted: 15 November 2013 12:47 PM

Hi,
I want to wax my board for the new season. I’m an occasional rider and most of my snowboarding days are with fresh snow or powder. I have a Burton Custom board from last year.
So the question here is: what wax should I buy?
I’m only checking out 3 brands and I’m not interested in other brands because where I live I can’t buy others.
TOKO
SWISS
Burton
The question is what type of wax should I buy for the conditions I’ve mentioned: fresh snow and powder.
Universal wax
Fluro Wax
Hydro Wax

Burton also has a Fcomp wax that apparently is a rip-off.
If I choose to buy a base wax and an additional wax, what do you recommend?
Please give me your input so that I can buy a stick and wax my board…
Thanks

Search the Forum: