Board to butter

councillor13

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 4 Joined 2012-01-31

Posted: 11 January 2013 12:00 PM

I purrchased a K2 lifelfike (155 cm) last year and although it is fast on groomers I can not seem to get the tip or tail up or to do any 360 buttering.

Is this just me?  (I did manage to pull some tricks on my mates Yes TDF)

Would I get the sam on piste performance with a K2 Raygun but find it more playful?

My focus is till on the piste rather than the park but i am finding lack of freestyle abiluity and play on piste an issue

Any advice greatly appreciated!

With thanks

MsEzekeel

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 4 Joined 2012-12-25

Posted: 18 January 2013 05:20 PM

...took a look around and figured this one out:

FTWO Random Wing Rocker Snowboard

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283hK3Dp_ok <

seems to be perfect for buttering and flat-tricks.

greetz

Search the Forum: