Snowboard exchange

david881

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 3 Joined 2012-12-17

Posted: 17 December 2012 05:36 PM

Hi,

So I recently got this offer to trade my snowboard Nitro Lukas Hoffman 2005(model with a fist on it) for a Burton Operator 2010. First of all, I spend very limited time on snow - from 3-5 days a year. I love riding slopes but as far as jumping is concerned I havent got as far as 180. Also I still get a bit insecure at high speeds. I guess that would make me a beginner, right?

The reason why I would actually make this exchange is that my snowboard is 163cm and I am 6.0 and 155lbs. And Burton is 158. I would go even shorter if I could due to my weight. Do you think this exchange would make any difference?

Hope that you can help,
David

Search the Forum: