Help Buying A Board

mike659

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2012-12-15

Posted: 15 December 2012 09:35 PM

Hello,

I want to buy a Board, I visited two stores where i leave in order to get an impression and to getthe most suitable Board for me.

The Sellers were very nice and told me a lot of things about boards I did not understand, I have no knowledge of it, so I can only rely on the sellers and you guys.

Background:

snowboarding around 7 years.
Weight: 67 killos Shoes size: 43 cm
Looking for a flexibille board that i can do some tricks with and jumps.
snowboarding once and while Offpists..
Flying next year to work four months at a ski resort, so i’m not looking to compromise, interested in buying the best board for me.


the boards the two shops Recommended to me:

Rome Mod and Burton Nud

I’d love to hear your feedback, thanks in advance!

Search the Forum: