New board?

Poll
What to buy?
Arbor 0
Lib Tech 0
Other 1
Total Votes: 1
You must be a logged-in member to vote

stf116

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2012-12-12

Posted: 12 December 2012 04:24 PM

Ok people.

I think I am in need of a new board and ready to start the shopping process.  I have been riding since i was 15 and am 33 now.  I have a Burton 7 that has treated me well for the last 4 or 5 years but after riding my buddies Arbor last year I realized that I need top graduate to the next level.  I need a 154-157 preferable and would like something less stiff than my current deck but not as rubbery that I feel every bump on the hill.  I am never in the pipe and rarely in the park but always on Blacks and double blacks.  So far a few that have come to mind are Lib tech and Arbor but am open to suggestions.  I dont want to spend more that 600$.  I think thats it?

Any advice, hints, tips, or suggestions are appreciated.

Follow boarder.

Portland Pete

Park Monkey
RankRankRank
Total Posts: 47 Joined 2011-01-14

Posted: 12 December 2012 07:42 PM

If you like riding blacks and don’t really venture into the pipe and park, look at some Never Summer boards.  The Proto CT, SL, Cobra, or Heritage are all great boards under $600 that offer a good all-mountain ride depending on what particulars you want out of a board.  You should check out the descriptions on the NS site.

Search the Forum: