Posted: 06 December 2012 09:16 PM
I’m looking to buy a new board. Last four seasons I rode a Hammer Logo Series 153, but I think my skills have improved enough to move on. However, I’m not quite sure which board to chose. I’ve looked at a lot of boards and the Arbor Push and Roxy Ally seem to fit me best. I’m looking for an all mountain board that can gofast, but not a too stiff one. I tried that once that was definitely not (yet?) for me. Any advice?
And what about size? If 153 is not available, should I go smaller?
Thanks!
Posted: 09 December 2012 12:15 PM
Hi there,
the Arbor Push is quite a freeride focused board and definitely more for advanced riders.
If you are riding pow really often and want to improve mainly in freeriding, you might consider this board.
The Roxy Ally is more like an allmountain freestyle ride capable of handling any situation you are planning on throwing it at. Probably the more versatile board of the two.
Regarding size, we should know about your stats, otherwise it will be difficult to give you any advice on that ;)
Also, check the manufacturer’s websites for size charts!
Cheers Tobi