K2 Turbo Dream vs Burton Custom for offpiste

bogdann

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 3 Joined 2012-03-08

Posted: 05 December 2012 09:46 PM

Hello,

I’ve been searching the internet for few weeks now to decide on the board to buy from these two.
My riding is 75% groomers on which I mostly like to go smooth and make the best of the features that appear in front of me and on the sides (small jumps), try some buttering and occasionaly go fast and take more aggressive turns. And 25% pow inbetween the trees. I’m hoping to try some rails and boxes for the first time this year, so not a priority.

I guess the TD is the logical choice, the question is will it let me down when ridding off piste? I’m thinking mostly sudden turns and stops inbetween the trees, I really like that 25% :)

Your advice is appreciated
Cheers!

Search the Forum: