Posted: 27 November 2012 01:41 AM
I currently ride a 2011 K2 Turbo Dream 156. But I recently got a 2012 Rome Agent Rocker 153. The board was used, but never ridden and the price was too good to pass up. So right now I’m trying to decide whether to keep the Rome as my primary board and sell the K2 or vice versa. I could keep them both, but since they’re both all mountain boards not sure if they’re different enough to warrant switching out boards. I know the Rome is a little more geared to freestyle and the K2 can be considered a little more freeride. Most of the time I ride in the northeast in smaller mountains, the poconos, ny, etc. So not much fresh powder. I usually take a week trip out to Colorado or Utah once a season. I’m about 180, boots 9.5.
Any thoughts would be appreciated. Oh I forgot my fiance came up with the profile name.