Posted: 21 November 2012 04:36 PM
Hey so I am looking to get a new board. My current board is a 2001 Burton Motion 158. Its pretty beat up and needs replacing. I am very keen on staying with Burton as I have always liked there boards, and haven’t had good experience with some other bands( not saying all brands are bad).
Currently, I spend most of my time on trails. I do some glades and very little terrain park. I do not do pipe, just kickers and maybe some rails. I do not mind sacrificing freestyle performance since I am not in the park much. I live on the East coast and my main stomping ground is West Virginia.
I am 5 foot 10, 185lbs and a 9.5-10 shoe. I am loosing weight but the most I’d drop to is 165-170
The boards I’m looking at are:
Custom Flying V
The Sherlock
The Antler
Joystick
Any help narrowing it down would be greatly appreciated. I am also wondering on size. I could go 158-160 and was wondering what would be best.
Thanks.
Posted: 04 December 2012 03:43 PM
Hey mate,
did you manage to narrow your choices down, yet? As we took quite some time to get back to you, sorry for that.
Cheers Tobi