Posted: 20 November 2012 10:46 PM
Dear all,
After having seen tons of reviews I guess I am pretty sure I would go for the Nidecker Megalight. But now it is a question of size:-)
I am about 180 cm and around 110 kg with 43 to 44 boot size. Is the 163 still ok or do I need to take the 167xl?
Any help most welcomed, and if there is a board similar to the megalight, happy to hear about, too.
Thx Itzguel
Posted: 21 November 2012 08:07 AM
The 167XL without a shadow of a doubt.
Regarding alternatives, where will you be riding your new freeride stick?
Posted: 21 November 2012 07:56 PM
Many thanks! Meets what I thought.
Regarding alternatives. I will use it mostly in Austria on groomer and what is possible as alternatives without too much of a walk. When it goes to backmountain I still can relay on my viole mojo spli. However, typically I will go for fun “off road” whenever and whereever possible.
Ciao Itzguel