Quiver of One?

Excentric

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2012-11-12

Posted: 13 November 2012 12:02 AM

Hey guys, I’m trying to pick up a new board and I’m having a hard time deciding which one. Im east coast so i ride lots of ice and hard pack but we go out west a couple times every year. Im looking for a board that can pretty much do it all. Im just starting to transition into park but I’m still riding a lot more groomers and some off piste. Ive sort of narrowed it down to a couple boards. Mostly just looking for stability and some float in pow but i would like to be able to to take it through the park every now and then. I was also curious on the size I’m 5’9 145lbs so i don’t know if i should be rocking a 153 or a 156 for more float. Some of the boards i was looking at were…

Attack Banana
*Any of the bananas
Never Summer Evo
T. Rice Pro
Maybe The Capita Black

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you need any more info, ill try and help.
Thanks

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 16 November 2012 10:18 AM

If you’re mostly looking for a board to charge on, then I would suggest the T.Rice Pro or the Black Snowboard of Death from the boards you have listed. You might also like to look at the Never Summer Cobra which isn’t too dissimilar to the TRice. At 145lbs I would opt for the BSOD and Cobra in a 56 and the TRice in the 153 as I think the 157 would be ideal if you were 10lbs heavier. ALternatively look at the 154 Lib Tech TRS series.

Search the Forum: