Posted: 16 October 2012 07:21 AM
I just bought the new 2013 Union Contact Pros and am having trouble with my boots. I have a pair of salomon dialogue boots and the toe shape on them doesn’t fit well with the union toe strap. When I strap in my boots, the strap digs into my outside toes and creates a lot of pressure on them, which would definitely suck to ride in. I’m looking to get new boots and wanted to know what brand of boots typically fit the best with unions. I don’t know if vans fit well but I was considering getting some vans hi-standards depending on how they fit. Thanks for the help!
Posted: 16 October 2012 07:26 AM
Deeluxe Snowboard boots have a kind of affiliation with Union Bindings so I guess that would be a goo place to start. Is getting down to a shop to try the boot on and see if it fits well in your binding an option?
Posted: 16 October 2012 08:29 PM
Oh okay ill have to check Deeluxe out. But yeah I was planning on going down to a local shop to see what would fit well with the contact pros. Haven’t seen Deeluxe before but now ill be looking out for them..Thanks!