Posted: 25 August 2012 04:08 PM
So I’m trying to buy a board for the first time. I am also trying to save money. There are really good sales now but if I wait until my birthday/ Christmas i might be able to talk my parents into helping me pay for the board, but obviously the same sales won’t be happening then that are happening now. Also my school (UMass Amherst) has an awesome ski/snowboard sale in November. I’m not really sure how much the boards are there though. I am kind of lost. When should I buy? Can anyone help? THANK YOU!!!!!
Posted: 26 August 2012 07:59 AM
Hi Julia,
it’s just like you already said. There are some pretty good deals around these days. The downside to that is, of course, the longer you wait, the fewer boards will be still available.
So if you got your eyes on a board and you can get it cheap, I wouldn’t wait too long. Maybe you can ask your parents to support your purchase afterwards in form of some cash..
Cheers Tobi
Posted: 26 August 2012 11:29 AM
Thank you so much! I think I’m going to buy now. I got a really good deal!