Capita Indoor Living vs Totally Fn Awesome

jpc11

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 3 Joined 2012-07-22

Posted: 23 July 2012 08:47 AM

I currently ride a 155 TFA and want to invest in the Indoor Living by capita. How similar are these boards in terms of riding style?

What about the horroscope? is it a board that is good to ride everywhere or is it a bit to flexy?

Cheers

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 23 July 2012 10:50 AM

I’m afraid I haven’t ridden the TFA or the Indoor Living, only the Horrorscope, Indoor Survival and Black Snowboard of Death from the Capita line. I would say that for all-mountain riding that the Horrorscope is way too soft. If you want a board with a similar shape and profile and a bit more guts then I believe the Sleepy Stevens is a board worth checking out. 12/13 review to come in October.

jpc11

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 3 Joined 2012-07-22

Posted: 23 July 2012 12:51 PM

I meant the indoor Living also. Got boards Mixed up.
What is the indoor living like as a board. Good for a mix of uses like all mountain/freestyle/kickers?
Sleepy Stevens? is it a new board they are brining out?

Thanks

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 23 July 2012 01:37 PM

Yeah the Sleepy Stevens is Scott Stevens pro deck next season.

The Indoor Survival is a pretty fun board. I’d say it’s a slopestyle flex… probably a 5/10 with the Horroescope being 1 or 2/10. Good witdth underfoot for US9-10 size feet and a rocker profile that isn’t too extreme so you get pop and control.

Search the Forum: