Freestyle Snowboard

tomspierings

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2012-06-02

Posted: 05 June 2012 01:13 AM

Hello everyone,

I am 18 years old, 6’1 and boot size 10.5 and around 170lb’s (186cm, 73kg, boot size 43)

I am planning on getting a proper freestyle snowboard that is relatively flexy, no noodle but a snowboard that you can press well and do some proper jibs on it. It has to be sturdy enough for good sized kickers.

I have been looking into the 2012 Endeavor Board of Directors, Yes Jackpot, Bataleon Evil Twin and the Rome Reverb Rocker.
The board i am especially into is the Endeavor Board of Directors since i can get a very good deal on that board.

I have ridden the Bataleon Evil twin, got used to the TBT and liked it, but the board is just a bit too stiff for me.

I currently have an allmountain Lib Tech TRS and love it.

Any feedback / suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Search the Forum: