Tyler

Park Monkey
Tyler Avatar
RankRankRank
Total Posts: 41 Joined 2012-02-28

Posted: 01 March 2012 01:44 PM

I haven been through 3 boards.
One with Camber (Morrow Lithium 146)
One with Slight Rocker (Ride Agenda 152)
One with TBT (Bataleon Disaster 151)
Bataleon is by far the best board I have ever ridden. Now I do not know if i am being bias because of my history with Skateboarding and the feel of TBT to flat boards. For those of you who have ridden TBT, Whats your input? I personally see it at the greatest technology in any board out there. I have tried different technologies at Demo days. Nothing seems to match up. Any input?
Thanks
-Tyler

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 01 March 2012 01:58 PM

Horses for courses.

I liked the Evil Twin for freestyle riding and the Undisputed was pretty fun for blasting around at mach10. I don’t know if it’s the “best” tech out there as it really makes the nose and tail a lot stiffer and I don’t think the freestyle boards with the wider flat area of TBT are particularly responsive, but it’s definitely different to the majority of brands’ technologies and if you’re feeling it… then it is the best tech (if you get what I mean).

It’s cool that they’ve established their own position in the market. I gather they’re pretty aggresive when it comes to other brands taking inspiration from TBT so you won’t see many brands taking the TBT route.

Tyler

Park Monkey
Tyler Avatar
RankRankRank
Total Posts: 41 Joined 2012-02-28

Posted: 01 March 2012 10:11 PM

The boards that have a wide baseput in at the jib and park focused board.(Disaster/Airobic) I havent really noticed to much of a difference in responsiveness with the wider base. I am no die hard carver either. so maybe its just my riding style.
Being a skater i also am used to the way turns similar to skateboard. Each board suits a different persons needs.

Search the Forum: