Burton TWC standard

kaobigdog

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 3 Joined 2012-01-19

Posted: 19 January 2012 01:31 AM

I am wondering if a 2012 Burton TWC Standard from the shaun white collection needs burton bindings or will my flows fit.

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 19 January 2012 09:44 AM

Providing your Flow bindings have an alternative 3 bolt pattern in the disc, yes you can use them. I think the flow mounting disc has a combi pattern that allows use with 4 and 3 hole patterns. Have you got a photo of the disc?

kaobigdog

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 3 Joined 2012-01-19

Posted: 19 January 2012 04:49 PM

this is the binding plate for the flow bindings I have.

Image Attachments  binding plate.jpg

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 19 January 2012 05:22 PM

Haha looks like it has been Uzi-ed!

Yeah that will fit the insert pattern on the TWC standard.

kaobigdog

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 3 Joined 2012-01-19

Posted: 19 January 2012 05:27 PM

ok Thank you

Search the Forum: