Snowboard lessons in La Plagne?

trikkydicky

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 2 Joined 2012-01-17

Posted: 17 January 2012 07:04 PM

I’m just about to book a trip to La Plagne, but a few of the guys in my group are beginners / intermediates and need lessons.  There don’t seem to be any snowboard-specific schools in La Plagne, and the reputation of the French ski schools there (ESF, Oxygene, or Reflex)  for teaching boarding looks pretty crappy.

Does anybody know of any other snowboard schools in the area, or advise on which out of these French ski schools might be ok?

Rich Ewbank

Administrator
Rich Ewbank Avatar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 1567 Joined 2009-03-04

Posted: 18 January 2012 01:51 PM

I spoke to a friend named Yannick who lives in Les Coches (La Plagne). He said that Evolution 2 is the best place to go for lessons and that you should ask for Aurelien as your instructor. Yannick is a good rider so his recommendation is probably legit.

trikkydicky

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 2 Joined 2012-01-17

Posted: 18 January 2012 02:02 PM

Great, thanks Rich, I’ll check them out.

Search the Forum: