T. Rice vs Attack Banana

Ilya

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 1 Joined 2011-11-23

Posted: 23 November 2011 09:55 AM

Hi everyone, 

I can’t seem to find anything online comparing the t.rice pro model and attack banana. Both seem to be good all mountain boards that work well in the park.

I demo’d the 2011 T.rice and loved it, prefered the non-hp version.

Need to buy a new board this year and would appreciate some clarification. Can anyone point out the differences??

Thanks!

skip11

Shop Rider
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts: 110 Joined 2010-07-22

Posted: 23 November 2011 09:06 PM

Attack banana is softer and has EC2 profile instead of the regular C2 profile. This just means that the camber is elliptical, the diagram on Lib’s website explain it pretty clearly I think. It also has a TNT base (which is a high end extruded base from what I gathered) compared to the sintered on the T.Rice.

Search the Forum: