ELLIS snowboards??!! Where have they been

Tomokatana

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 2 Joined 2014-11-29

Posted: 29 November 2014 10:11 PM

[size=1][img]I have a sick Ellis street snowboard that I picked up a few years ago in Steamboat Colorado, and now I can’t find them anywhere??? I still have it, it’s a 160 street Rasta deck, with a picture of bob Marley on the rear end of the tail, with the word Jamaica right under his picture and cannabis leaves all around the picture of him. The only problem is about a year and a half ago I had a slight mishap with the board. I went off the side of what I thought was a small kicker and did a nose press front flip off of it just messing around, but what I didn’t know was it wasn’t a kicker, it was a set up to a small steal flat rail a little off to the right, and when I came around and landed I guess I was a little off to the right and I was in front of the rail but the tail end of my board smacked the steel rail and cracked the tail of my Ellis board. Yea I know I was a dumb ass for not checking it out first, but it cracked the tail of my deck. I can’t find anyone, or any company that can fix it, even though the crack isn’t all the way through. I know if I even did the slightest of tail presses that it would crack the tail completely. I’ve looked everywhere; online, on eBay, and every snowboard shop that I could think of but I can’t find another one of the Ellis Street Rasta boards. I still have the deck Because it’s such a sick design and a great board. I was wondering if anyone knew what is up with the company ellis snowboards? Are they still making decks? I can only find ones from 2010 and 2011, but I can’t find the Street Bob Marley Rasta edition anywhere. I can’t even find any new Decks that Ellis has made. I just want to see if anyone’s heard if they’re still making decks or what the deal is, I can’t even get on the web site. I’m pretty sure the company is out of, Steamboat Colorado, because I got it from my friend who used to live out there. But I can’t find anything anywhere about them. Only the decks from 2010-2011, and some apparel. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

[/img][/size]

Tomokatana

Snowboard Virgin
Rank
Total Posts: 2 Joined 2014-11-29

Posted: 02 December 2014 11:16 PM

Anyone know what’s up wit ellis??

Search the Forum: